So I have been doing the mean mom thing where I tell them to get up, keep the house clean. No bombs exploding here and hiding. No visitations till rooms are cleaned out of school year stuff and school clothes are washed and packed away. If the mini mom didn't bother everyone then less would be getting done. Mini mom has been cooking dinner the last past two nights, which is nice when coming through the door at 8.
So tonight I took it easy on her and did crock pot General Tso's Chicken. and Baby Girl will make the rice this afternoon. And Mini Mom and Outdoor Girl will be on visitation later today. I try to encourage help with family to broaden their exposure of life. It's helping.
So still scheduled to work in the garden, do a little storage room clean out. Maybe Friday night I tackle one of these. Don't even want to look at the basement Outdoor Girl is still washing all clothes and repacking in bins for college in Fall.
Time To Clean Up the Family, Laundry Craft Room Let's get it done...
- Monday- BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, and fresh green beans
- Tuesday - Burgers, macaroni and potato salad, roasted vegetables
- General Tso's Chicken with brown rice, watermelon
- Thursday nite dinner Your on your own
- Friday nite dinner crockpot version of BBQ and Honey sauce over onions then london broil for 4-5 hours. and rolls
- Saturday- out
- Sunday - Stuffed shells and salad and me Veggie stir fry
Lets keep moving without losing our sanity and enjoy the moments we do get!